Continue working on keyboarding/typing...

Posted by Robert Griffith | Friday, January 15, 2010 | , ,

I received permission from Mr. Cockerton to offer KHS Typing Certificates when students have met the typing requirement.  For the next week, continue working on typing lessons from MicroType Pro.  There are twenty lessons (1, R1, 2, ... 20).  After we complete those lessons we will begin taking practice typing tests to prepare you for the actual typing test.  Once it looks like students are ready, I will begin offering the typing test.  Note:  I will only certify someone if they have a typing speed of at least 30 wpm with an accuracy of 97% or more.  If you prefer to continue working on your typing speed and take the typing test at a later date, I can certify you then -- but I will only certify each student once, so make it count.  :)

Have a great 3-day weekend!  :)

Class Syllabus