Work on Baby Blog [or Book] and Typing

Posted by Robert Griffith | Monday, April 12, 2010 | , , ,

  • First, work on MicroType Pro (Lesson N Measurement Writing). When you have a score (with 2 errors or less) show it to me and I will write it down for todays typing grade.  If you increase your speed and/or accuracy, show me your updated score.  
  • Next, we need to do your final "Well Baby Checkup".  I will sign your paper as I check your typing score.
  • You will also need to update your "Baby Blog" [or Baby Book if you aren't doing the blog] as follows:
    • Add pictures of your baby's Spring Break with a description of the picture.
    • Discuss you experience with the baby project over Spring Break.
    • What [if anything] have you learned from the project?
    • Did you have any "close calls" (dropping the baby, forgetting it somewhere, etc.)?
    • What could we have done to make the experience better -- or more useful?
  • Check your 3rd Quarter grade on PowerSchool and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
We will have our Typing Test on Friday which will determine the speed printed on your typing certificate.  If you are not satisfied with your typing score on Friday, just let me know that you aren't ready to receive your certificate and you can take the test again when you are ready.

Class Syllabus