Continue Baby Project and Typing

Posted by Robert Griffith | Wednesday, March 31, 2010 | , ,

Again we have several things to get done:
  • First, we need to do your "Well Baby Checkup".  Bring your baby to me with your paper for me to initial.
  • Tomorrow is "Picture Day".  I will take a picture of you with your baby and then post them on a web page for you to include in your "baby blog" on Friday.

  • Next, you need to work on MicroType Pro (Lesson E Measurement Writing -- see picture below).  When you have a score (with 2 errors or less) show it to me and I will write it down for todays typing grade.  If you increase your speed and/or accuracy, show me your updated score.  You will have a typing grade for Monday, today, Thursday, and Friday.
  • Add a new post to your "baby blog" answering these questions: "What has been the reaction to your baby so far at home or school?"  "Have you taken your baby out in public (i.e. shopping, restaurant, etc.) -- if so, what was the reaction?"

    Class Syllabus